Sunshine Park Gazebo Rental
GUIDELINES FOR GAZEBO PICNIC SHELTER RESERVATIONS AT SUNSHINE PARK
WHO MAY APPLY?
Picnic shelter reservations can only be accepted from a resident of the City or a business, school or civic/association group located within or serving the City. Use of the shelters must be consistent with the Rules and Regulations adopted by the City in regard to usage in the park. Reservations will be taken by the City of Andover at the main City Hall reception area. Questions can be directed to (763) 755-5100.
Reserving the use of a picnic shelter provides your group with exclusive use of a public facility. A fee, therefore, will apply to all picnic shelter reservations. Once the fee is paid, the rental of Sunshine Park is non-refundable.
FEE PER 4-HOUR PERIOD
* Note: There is no charge for Non-Profit organizations Monday-Friday after 4:30 pm ONLY
1. One 45' diameter picnic shelter. The shelter is located next to the north parking lot along Crosstown Boulevard.
2. Electrical outlets are available at the shelter. Please be careful not to overload electrical outlets, this could cause the electricity to shut off.
3. There is no phone service available at Sunshine Park.
4. A drinking fountain is located at the concession building near the 4 ball fields which is located directly west of shelter.
5. A portable toilet is available in the vicinity of the shelter.
6. Use of the gazebo is scheduled through the City of Andover.
7. There are permanent grills available at the shelter. Groups will need to bring in their own charcoal.
8. Picnic tables are mounted permanently.
9. Use of the softball fields must be scheduled through the Park and Recreation Commission.
10. The nearest hospital is Mercy, located in Coon Rapids, located at 4050 Coon Rapids Boulevard. Phone: (763) 236-6000.
OTHER GENERAL RULES IN REGARD TO THE SHELTER AND PARK AREA
1. No alcoholic beverages are permitted at the park.
2. No pets are allowed at the park.
3. All charcoal must be left extinguished.
4. All garbage and debris are to be picked up around the shelter area.
5. Tables are to be wiped clean after the use of the shelter.
6. No bounce houses are permitted.
The City hopes you enjoy the use of the facility and appreciates any comments, questions or concerns you may have on improving your use of this community facility. Thank you.